Saturday, March 03, 2007

Pleading for prayer over our trip

Well, it is ten days until our little group leaves for Kenya and I want to beg you to lift your voices to the Lord on our behalf. We will not be able to one thing without Him! There are some general prayer requests that have gone out on behalf of the entire team but I want to ask you, friends and family, to pray the following for me:
* For may family's health while I am away, especially my dad and my pregnant daughter-in-law.
* For my clients since I will be gone 2 weeks.
* That Rick will be protected and not feel alone.
* For the flights over and back to be smooth, easy, and free of motion-sickness and anxiety.
* For wisdom and discernment in this ministry.
* That I will rest in Him and serve in His strength.
* That our team will be of one heart so that God will be glorified and magnified.
* That the Lord will use this experience to further caputure our hearts.
* My parents will be moving to Decatur while I am gone! Can you believe it? Pray that goes well for them and that they will be calm in my absence.
* Please pray for our God to cover our team with His traveling mercies!
* I will be facilitating a workshop on grief - please pray the Lord will use our time together to work His healing.

Thank you so much! I would be delighted to pray over you while I am gone. Please send me your requests! What a blessing we have when we take each other's name to the throne of the Almighty! Amen and Amen!

8 comments:

Liz Moore said...

You will be in my prayers. I know the Lord will bless them and you by your presence their. You are one of the most compassionate and Godly women I know. May God bless you, as you bless them. I love you!

Amy C said...

God bless you and your sweet family as you travel. YOu will be in my prayers! Love, Amy

*Courtney* said...

Thanks for your comments Beverly! They are always so sweet. Matt and I will be in prayer about your trip. I know the Lord will use you to accomplish many good things. How exciting!

Jeff said...

You are certainly in my prayers and will be for a successful trip - that God will be glorified and His workers will be edified by this trip.

Rick Ross said...

I am so proud of you! I will miss you terribly. However, I do have Molly to keep me company.

Liz Moore said...

Happy Birthday today!! I had no idea it was the big 5-0 for you! You look great! God looks very good on you!! I love you!

edensfamily said...

Beverly, Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful trip, praying for God's blessings and your travels.

Kelly Vaughn said...

Wow How God answered the prayers of many!!!! I LOVE MY NEW FRIEND BEVERLY ROSS!!!
I am missing you this week!

Can't wait to read your next post!

Love you so!

Kelly