Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm home!

Six days ago, I landed back in Texas - a very tired, but extremely energized woman! (Is that possible?!?!?!) I LOVED my time in Africa! The safari was a super (stay tuned for pics); the scenery gorgeous; but the friends - oh, my! I was so blessed! The Lord was so good as He showered me with sweet, precious relationships! I have tons of picures to post this week. I will try to write and highlight some of the highlights throughout the week.
I would love to take Rick back to meet all my new friends!
Only one week until Easter! I LOVE EASTER!!!! The empty tomb makes me want to dance and celebrate! Isn't it totally delightful that we serve a risen Lord!?!?

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

Africa will never be the same!

Liz Moore said...

I'm glad you made it back safely. If I remember correctly, some of your most energized times have been when you are very tired!! (or taking cough syrup!! :)

Can't wait to see some pics... love you!!