Sunday, November 02, 2008

This is it - on my way to Israel

Tomorrow we leave for (drum roll, please) Israel! I can't believe it! Robert and Sue Isham have given us this unbelievable gift! We are packed with camera batteries charging! I am taking my video camera too - the one reserved for capturing grandchildren moments. I want our special ones to feel like they are with me.
Please pray for my mom while I am gone. I know she will be lonely. If you are from Decatur, please call her or stop in for a visit while I am gone. I would really appreciate it!
Please join us in praying that the Lord will give us photographic memories for the next 11 days.
We are excited to make new friends and to get to know the six special buddies travelling with us even better.
He reigns!

4 comments:

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

That's awesome! I will be praying for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures and hear about it.

Danna said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Kristen said...

Hello...
I am friends with Josh and Kayci from college. I live in Brownwood, Texas. We were looking for a speaker for a Ladies Retreat this spring. I was wondering if you were available and what weekends you were available. I worship with the Austin Ave. Church of Christ in Brownwood, Texas. I know you might know one of our ministers...
Sean and Melissa Fitzgerald.
You can email me back at kmcooper129 at hotmail dot com.

Thanks so much!!!!

Matthew said...

Have a great trip.