Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Birthday, Rick!

And not just any birthday - happy, happy 50th! I love being in love with a 50-year-old! Especially as I have been blessed to a front row seat for the last 30+ years of watching him transform more and more into the image of Jesus. Sweet anticipation fills my heart as I contemplate the future with him.
Yesterday was his actual 50th. I had saved the date for a year - no retreats or plans at all, just being with him to celebrate. We did end up, however, having to reschedule a retreat we do together in Lovington, NM. We had a blast traveling together and hangin' out with friends.
Rick, I wish you many, many more blessed years!

2 comments:

edensfamily said...

Happy Belated Birthday Rick!!

Beverly, Thanks for posting. I will be more than happy to give your sweet family a hug. I do just love having Jennifer here. I wish I could spend more time with her. She is absolutely precious and she is doing a wonderful job of taking care of your babies!! Have a wonderful day!! Jana

Rick Ross said...

God has used you to make my life so blessed. So long as I have you, I have no doubt that life will be rich.