Friday, November 03, 2006

Three more pictures!



Rick was so surprised last Friday - we went to Houston - ok - I lied (along with the rest of my precious family) and told him I was doing a retreat for Josh's church. We stopped at Jonathan's to pick Josh up and - voila! All the kids were there! We wanted to celebrate Rick's 50th in a BIG way and - mission accomplished! Malaya wrote a tribute for Grampy (she is sharing it in the above pic) The guys all golfed on Friday; we all met in Galveston for dinner and Josh had reserved us hotel rooms on the beach! Malaya spent the night 'at our place' and Jed came over first thing Saturday morning (the pic on the left). The weekend concluded with a lunch at Tortuga's where a waiter made Jed a paper hat (the picture on the bottom left). We are blessed! Truth?????

Please note Rick's glow in all the pictures - yesterday and today - he had a great time!!! And we did too - lies and all! Ha!

6 comments:

Amy C said...

Jed has beautiful eyes, and his proud grandpa is glowing. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Truth, indeed!

Liz Moore said...

You are definitely blessed! And I love the Aunt Jemima look!!

Danna said...

They are so beautiful. Mayala is growing into a beautiful young lady and Jed is adorable. I am so happy to hear that the family is doing well. Tell Josh and Casey congrats on becoming parents, they are going to make great christian parents. God bless!!

Lynn Leaming said...

Beverly,
It was so great seeing you today! Hope you had a safe trip home! I am glad that we were able to visit a little, and thankful that God is blessing your life in such a special way. I was thankful for the way He spoke through you today to woo my heart one more time.
My work email is lleaming@carechurch.org and it gets forwarded to my home, or home is Lynn_Leaming@tx.rr.com. Steve's cell phone # is 469-323-7272. Thanks so much for your offer of prayer coverage. Each and every prayer I recieve is very special. Hope you have a wonderful day of communion, worship and fellowship tomorrow.
Blessings,
Lynn

Liz Moore said...

I thought I sensed a little purphy murphy hanging around on Sunday morning!! :) I wish I would have been there to see and hear you. I know you were a blessing!!