Saturday, February 18, 2006

Blessings are coming!

Do you ever just know it - that you are about to step into a few days of sitting amongst God's handiwork? A time that you just know that you are going to bear witness to events that will leave you in thanksgiving for a lifetime?
Today we leave for Abilene. We will be staying with Josh and Kayci which is always a joy and very relaxing. We will worship with Jonathan and Jennifer tomorrow which is always a joy and refreshing. Jonathan will lead worship tomorrow at Southern Hills and will be traveling on to begin his full-time ministry with the Bammel Road Church of Christ in Houston. What a blessing Phil Ware and others at Southern Hills have been for Jon and Jen! Rick and I are very grateful they have had such an amazing launch pad for ministry!
Then, Monday, the lectures begin! I have all my classes chosen and am so excited over the possibities for spiritual bread! I have spend days pouring over the choices!
Wednesday and Thursday I am attending a Forgiveness workshop offered by ACU's Marriage and Family Dept.! Should be awesome! (It is being conducted by Dr. Everett Worthington.)
Wednesday night I am going to go with Jonathan back to Southern Hills for a night of praise. They will be doing at least a couple of songs he wrote! This mother can't wait!
An added bonus is that I get to do almost all this with Rick! He is definitely my favorite travelling companion! He will have to leave Tuesday - boohoo!
So I gotta go pack -- Blessings are coming!
Oh, Malaya -- when I get home Friday morning, I plan to pick you up from school -- let's go see Curious George, ok???? I miss you!

3 comments:

Rick Ross said...

It seems that our blessings just continue to come! I'm looking forward to ACU with you.

jenny biz said...

Hope you guys have a great week! Malaya can't wait to see Curious George!!

Sarah said...

Beverly-- hopefully you are out of the dreary weather seeing Curious George. What a fun date! I have a question for you. Will you please email me at sarahstir79605@yahoo.com? I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with you while you were here!