Friday, July 14, 2006

Pictures of my cuties!!!!



Could life get better than this???? (I am so excited I have accomplished posting pictures! I may get better at blogging if I can show off my people!)
The first picture is of my delightful grandchildren having their first heart to heart. Malaya adores Jed and loves just staring at him! Looks like Jed enjoys her too! He is just over 2 weeks in this shot.
The second picture was taken last Sunday morning right before church. He is one month and three days. I had just dressed him for his introduction at Southern Hills. I love those dancing eyes and that HUGE smile!

11 comments:

Rick Ross said...

Great pictures! He is so cute. I miss him!

jenny biz said...

I LOVE THOSE PICS!! What cuties. I love the one of them looking at each other! So cute!!

jenny biz said...

Also, I am so proud of you posting pics!! YEA, YOU!!

Melanie said...

What a cute baby! He looks like Jennifer's nose and mouth and Jonathan's eyes! Sweet Sweet!

Anne said...

These pictures are adorable! It was so great to meet Precious Jed this last weekend. Keep posting...I love to look at cute pics! :)

Amy C said...

Wow, they are beautiful. What a glorious blessing!

Unknown said...

So Cute!

amerriman said...

You have beautiful grandkids!

Liz Moore said...

They are both just adorable!! I know how proud you are of them. What a beautiful blessing.

Phillips Family said...

Adorable pictures!

Danna said...

Both are beautiful children. What a blessing in your family!!