Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

What a major blessing the last two weeks have been! I never want to forget them! Sounds of laughter everywhere; great food; sweet talks; tea parties; warm hugs; warm weather (I love it!); Mexican food in San Antonio! Oh, my! This list could get really long! Blessings! Blessings! Everywhere!
We spent from Wednesday - Friday in San Antonio with Josh and Kayci. They went for the Alamo Bowl game - the Cornhuskers won! Yea! We had a blast! Even traveling on 35 South - looking for other Big Red fans was an experience! (I wish so much we had a sign to share with other Christians like that. I wish we had a rush of excitement when we found fellow-travelers to heaven.) Thanks, J and K, for inviting us! I LOVED seeing the riverwalk during the Christmas holiday! I LOVED where we stayed and having time to spend with the Lord and writing my goals for '06. I want to be more intentional than ever in this new year.
I want to continue my study of Luke - I want to KNOW Jesus! I want to love people the way He would. I want to see people through His eyes. I want to introduce people to Him. I want to share in His compassion. I want to speak words - enthusiastic words - of hope, joy, and mercy.

3 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I am glad you guys had so much fun! More intentional is a goal of mine as well.

Rick Ross said...

It was a wonderful time together with family. I look forward to us growing together in the Lord this year. It is a blessing sharing life with you as my spouse. But what an additional blessing being able to live with such a mentor of faith!

jenny biz said...

It was great being together! Happy New Year!