Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Malaya Story

Sunday night, Malaya spent the night with me. After church, we ran by Wal-Mart for a "minute". After she had helped her Grampy at the self-checkout and we were walking back to the car, Malaya said something like: "Grammy, I just love that you live in Decatur now." (I totally agreed!!!) Then she said: "I love how you make new friends at church then come to Wal-Mart and get to visit with them!"
Want a social experience? Try coming to Wal-Mart in Decatur! There are no 'minute' trips though! But a total blast!

4 comments:

jenny biz said...

She has so much of you in her! Not too many people would go to Wal-Mart for the social experience! She loves hanging with you!

Rick Ross said...

So, do you want to go to Wal-Marts this Friday night? We could just make a night of it. Maybe even go by Dairy Queen.

Anne said...

When I was in college, neither my roommate nor myself dated very much and we did just that...we hung out at Wal-Marts on Friday nights! Good memories!

Liz Moore said...

I know you love your time with Malaya and she loves you and Rick so much!! Walmart and Dairy Queen huh... Decatur must be a big place!! :)