Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I've been tagged...

I have also been tagged.......

First Memory: Glimpses of my 3-year-old birthday party
First Kiss: I don't remember and don't want to!
First Concert: Doobie Brothers, I think
First Love: Rick - we were babies! - I fell hard for him at 18!
First thing I think in the Morning: Five more - PLEASE!
First Book I remember loving: A Tale of Two Cities
First Pet: Honey Bun, a precious, cute, grumpy fat little chihuaha (sp?)
First Question when I get to Heaven: Where are those no-fat chicken enchiladas?
First word I think of for Vacation: Famliy
First Best Friend: Donna Ohlund, LaMarque, Texas
Last Time I dressed up: October 1 for the ChristianWorks auction
Last thing I ate: Rick cooked grilled hamburger patties with onions and baked potatoes - YUM!
Last CD I bought: Jana Long (the wonderful singer from Avalon)
Last time I cried: Last night when I read Jenny's tribute to her dad's birthday on her blog
(www.kindermommy.blogspot.com)
Last time I told someone I loved them: When Rick left for work this morning
Last really fun thing I did: Co-presenting a ladies' retreat with my daughters-in-law
Last thing I watched on TV: Monday Night Football, Steelers and Chargers
Last Halloween Costume: HMMMM! I don't know - that is a shame!
Last Concert- Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, and Stephen Curtis Chapman -- Awesome!

I tag Kayci, Jennifer, Heather, Emily, Jen, Tonia, Sandy -- Oh, let all my girlfriends get a tag! Just copy and paste on your own blog or here in the comment section! It is so much fun to remember!

2 comments:

jenny biz said...

You and Dad really need to dress up this year for Halloween. I will be thinking of something fun!

Rick Ross said...

I'll be dressed as a mover.