Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I come to the Lord with a heart FULL of thanksgiving!

We are leaving a little after noon today to go to my Mom and Dad's house for the holiday. Malaya spent the night and she is going with us; Jenny and David are coming later.
I love this time of year! We did our first real Christmas shopping trip yesterday. The sales hadn't started yet but who has time to wait?!?!?!!?
As I reflect back on this last year, I am so grateful that the God I serve is moving, is constantly revealing His power and might -- and that He is faithful! That He lovingly blesses His children with His presence!
This has been a year full of His presence! I am thankful!
For my children - all six of them - being such reflections of the Lord's love to us.
For my little granddaughter, Malaya, and the rich joy she brings to my life! I love being her Grammy! and I can't wait to be a Grammy to our new forming little one! (Can't wait until June!)
For my new church family! What a blessing to be part of a church family where we feel so loved and affirmed by the leadership! And so many brand new friends!
For the ministry, Come before Winter, and all the new friends that have come as a result of our travel! I LOVED our team! and made so many new precious friends from Europe! Makes the anticipation for heaven swell!
For God's Word - I love the age-old treasures found in it!
For music to praise Him! I LOVE to sing to Him!
For my wonderful husband! I adore him! He truly completes me! The Lord constantly uses Rick to bless me!
I am grateful that God has called me His own and constantly works in me - that He chooses to use someone like me! He knows all my 'stuff' - and still calls me to shine for Him - using the Light of His love to do it! Amazing!

1 comment:

jenny biz said...

We do have a lot to be thankful for!! I am very grateful for you!!