Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Birthday, David

Today we celebrate! (We really did on Saturday because of the hustle and bustle of this week.) We are so thankful that David Shawn Bizaillion is part of 'us'! He is amazing! The list would be too long to blog if I attempted to list all the things my son-in-law does for us but -- even with all he does (did I already say it is a LOT) -- nothing compares with his sweet servant heart! David is a joy - he is full of rich wisdom! David, today we praise God for your life! Oh, yeah, I do that every day but today more than ever! Happy, happy 31st!
Thanks for being such a fabulous husband for our precious Jenny! Thanks for being such an awesome daddy to our angel, Malaya! Thanks for your quest to know the Lord better! Thanks for enjoying life! And thanks for sharing ours!

2 comments:

jenny biz said...

Thanks Beverly.

Did you know that you are my favorite Mother-in-law.

Even if I had others, you would be my favorite.

Thanks for spoiling my daughter and me. You are the best!

David (Under Jenny's name)

judy thomas said...

I like him too.