Monday, July 21, 2008

Time in Houston

I love Mondays! Our class meets tonight and I so look forward to our time together!

My trip to Houston was a blast! Here are some highlights:

*Jenny and Malaya driving in from Keller

*Worshipping while Jonathan led singing and Josh taught

*Watching Malaya and Jed play together

*Taking Josh to the airport and hearing about Memphis

*Eating at Gringo's and sharing a meal with Jen; watching Jed eat ice cream

*Bath time with Jed and Jocelyn

*Prayer time at night with Jed

*Watching several episodes of The Young Riders (I love that show!)

*Hearing Jed say "adorable" when I ask him what I thought about him

*Seeing Jocelyn's brand new really big smiles

*Talks with Jen about some things that are important and some things that don't matter at all
(just fun)

4 comments:

Rick Ross said...

So, "Talking to my whiny husband back home on the phone" didn't make the list, huh?

I wish I could have been there with Jed and Jocelyn!

Bev Ross said...

Oh - it so should have! I missed you so much but loved our chats!

Michael said...

HELLO...dinner with Michael...worshipping with Michael did not make the list...I KNEW I should have paid for the dinner and then I would have made the blog.

You and your family (especially your son, daughter-in-law and grandkids) have been a true blessing in my life.

Hugs!

fitzgeraldfive said...

Sound like a great time you have a great family and I know you love them. Glad to hear your doing well. I sure miss you.